Finance- and Sales Coordinator
Sundqvist, a ”House of Brands” based in Gothenburg, an agency that supplies the Scandinavian market with kitchen utensils in the premium segment. Sundqvist’s history began as early as 1963 and has over the years developed into an obvious partner when it comes to kitchen utensils. The highest quality and strong commitment have always been, and still are, central concepts in the business. Retailers of Sundqvist brands are available in retail and through restaurant wholesalers. Today, they have a total of 9 different brands in the portfolio and are the leading experts in Japanese knives on the Scandinavian market.
About the role
Sundqvist is establishing a business in Copenhagen and are looking for a person who can bring both energy and a can-do spirit as well as structure to their new office and show room. In this position you report directly to CEO and you get the opportunity to be part of the growth journey in Denmark. You will be among the first on board which means your role will be broad, covering order administration, customer agreements, offer calculations and campaigns. You will also cover finance administration such as accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as incoming and outgoing payments, accounting, budgeting, payroll and monthly reconciliations.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are a proactive person who likes problem solving and learning along the way. Even though things happen fast you manage to keep a good structure
- You put pride in delivering high standards and harmonize well between keeping control over details as well as overlooking the big picture
- You like being part of an entrepreneurial environment and keep a flexible approach prepared for change where needed. Still managing to be efficient and perform well
- You are not afraid to ask questions and escalate issues where needed
- Fluent in Danish and English, in writing and speaking
- You have most probably worked in a similar broad position and environment before
At Sundqvist you will have a great opportunity to make a difference while representing Sundqvist’s 3 brands in Denmark, one of which is the premium brand Global. You will be part of a new team and create and implement new ways of working with support from your colleagues in Sweden. You will have a true key position with great responsibility for your tasks and together with the team create growth and building the brands in Denmark. You will be part of the Sundqvist’s involving and highly engaged culture, where the focus is to build and grow premium brands – and to have lots of fun along the way!
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, feel free to contact Assignment Manager, Denise Valgren, firstname.lastname@example.org